Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Every Day

I saw this video for the first time tonight, and after allowing the flood of tears to clear out my head, I realized that this story was just the lesson I needed right now. Unfortunately, too often I find myself exhausted day after day of caring for our children, and unable to feel the joy in them I know I should. I feel selfish, and I know it is selfish - because deep down I know what an absolute blessing & miracle each one of them is to me. I guess I just really want to be more like these parents. I want to make each and every day count...

(A tip for the females: please remove your mascara prior to viewing.)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This was so sad! It definitely makes you appreciate the days you have.

Melanie said...

That was a sweet video. How hard that must have been for those parents. Isn't it interesting how much we can learn from other people's trials?

Amy Brown said...

Oh my goodness... I haven't cried this much in a while! I am so much more appreciative after watching this. Thank you so much for posting the video Andrea!

bg said...

Those young parents are wonderful examples for all of us.